Hey Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying Prom Week! Today, I am sharing with you eight essential things you should take in your clutch to prom! I hope you all enjoy! If you like the clutch pictured above, then enter my giveaway for a chance to win it! All you have to do is like my Facebook page Rachel’s Rendition and comment on my Prom Week Giveaway post! Let me know what you think!
8 Essential Items to Carry in Your Clutch:
- Scrunch Flats: Looking back at prom, these would definitely be the number one thing I would want to have for prom night. You buy the expensive heels, you take pictures, you walk into prom, and then you ditch the heels to dance! Scrunch flats can easily roll up and fit into your clutch! You will definitely get some use out of them! You can find the ones pictured above here for only $18!
- Safety Pins: Personally I never needed safety pins, but I know many of my friends that definitely needed them before the night was over! You should take a couple just in case you have a tear!
- Bobby Pins: If you decide to go for an up do for prom, it’s a good idea to take some bobby pins in case anything comes undone!
- Lip Gloss: When I arrived to prom, the first thing I always did was eat! Once you have gotten ready all day and taken pictures, you are definitely ready to eat after you walk in! Be sure to take some lip gloss to touch up throughout the night!
- Cell Phone: No brainer right? Obviously everyone will have their phone to take pictures while inside prom or just to get away from their date! I just thought I would remind ya!
- Double Stick Tape: Definitely important to hold everything in place and keep everything covered! You never know if you will need some, so take some just in case!
- Breath Refresher: Everyone hates bad breath right? Take a few mints or gum to refresh after you eat and throughout the night!
- Tickets: I can’t tell you how many times I have seen my friends or their dates having to rush all the way back home because they forgot their tickets! Take responsibility and put them in your clutch, so you won’t be stressed out when you arrive to prom!